Disability Attorneys Serving Metropolitan New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut
Riemer & Associates is a New York City firm of disability attorneys with over 25 years of experience representing disabled professionals and executives. Our lawyers serve clients throughout the Tri-State Area of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
When you hire a New York disability lawyer at Riemer & Associates you do so because you require high-end representation. You want individualized attention combined with a culture of service. We recognize this desire, and have structured a concierge practice to satisfy this need. If we were an airline, you as our client would be flying first class.
We take the time to listen to your needs. Then, we do whatever it takes to make your life and the lives of your family easier. We have obtained tens of millions of dollars in benefits, settlements and judgments for our clients. Our New York disability attorneys achieve exceptional results and provide the high-end concierge service our clients expect by:
- Singularly focusing on the needs of our clients and making their success our priority;
- Hiring the most qualified employees and focusing on employee development;
- Running a state-of-the-art paperless office;
- Working cohesively as a team of attorneys and paralegals;
- Keeping daily track of all legal developments in the field;
- Developing unparalleled expertise in the disability issues of all major disabling illnesses and the job requirements of the various professions and executive positions;
- And working daily with all of the major insurance companies.
Let Our Disability Attorneys Focus on Your Long Term Benefits, So You Can Focus on Everything Else.
We represent clients from a broad range of industries, including the financial and securities industry, the insurance industry, the publishing industry, the advertising industry, drug companies, universities, and the medical, legal, dental and accounting professions. Among our clients are fellow lawyers, prominent doctors, investment bankers, chief executive officers, and even former insurance company executives.
Our clients suffer from a wide array of injuries and illnesses. We have clients suffering from multiple sclerosis, various forms of cancer, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, Lyme disease, bipolar disorder, Parkinson’s disease, various back, shoulder, neck and knee injuries, rheumatoid arthritis, heart disease, migraine headaches, head injuries, tinnitus, acoustic neuroma, depression, anxiety, vision and hearing impairments, Meniere’s disease, carpal tunnel syndrome, IBS, and numerous other illnesses.
Our clients have claims against all of the major insurance companies for long term disability benefits, including UNUMProvident, MetLife, CIGNA, The Hartford, Prudential, Aetna, Liberty Mutual, Sun Life, Standard, Massachusetts Mutual, Northwestern Mutual, AIG, Axa Equitable, Matrix, Guardian, Berkshire, Reliastar, Lincoln Financial, Assurant, First Reliance, Reliance Standard, Principal, Sedgwick, DMS, and Mutual of Omaha.
Our mission is to provide high-end service that maximizes our clients’ long term disability benefits and addresses the unique needs of professionals and executives. To accomplish this, we singularly focus on disability law and foster a culture of compassion, service and excellence.
- Providing top quality, innovative legal representation that addresses each client’s unique circumstances;
- Building client relationships based on mutual candor, respect and trust;
- Monitoring, on a daily basis, all relevant legal developments under ERISA;
- Advancing the rights of people with disabilities by effecting change in the existing case law; and
- Educating the public through our sister website, www.disabilityclaims.com, which provides helpful information on disability insurance issues.
- College Student Scholarship Program