Riemer & Associates LLC, a firm of disability attorneys headquartered in New York City, is a nationwide leader in long-term disability claims, appeals and litigation. For over 25 years, we have built a thriving practice and national reputation on our unwavering commitment to protecting our clients. We have obtained tens of millions of dollars in benefits, settlements and judgments. Let us win for you.
Our clients are very diverse. They suffer from a wide array of injuries and illnesses. We have clients suffering from multiple sclerosis, various forms of cancer, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, Lyme disease, bipolar disorder, Parkinson's disease, various back, shoulder, neck and knee injuries, rheumatoid arthritis, heart disease, migraine headaches, head injuries, tinnitus, acoustic neuroma, depression, anxiety, vision and hearing impairments, Meniere's disease, carpal tunnel syndrome, IBS, and numerous other illnesses.
Our clients come to us from not only New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut, but also from all parts of the country. Our clients are executives and professionals from many different industries, including the financial and securities industry, the insurance industry, the publishing industry, the advertising industry, drug companies, universities, and the medical, legal, dental and accounting professions. Among our clients are fellow lawyers, prominent doctors, chief executive officers, and even former insurance company executives.
Our mission is to provide cutting-edge and compassionate legal representation to people with disabilities in order to protect their rights to disability insurance benefits -- now and in the future. Our attorneys serve on the front lines in the battle against unscrupulous insurance companies. We fight them in the trenches, constantly pushing the envelope to achieve the best possible results for each of our clients, while collectively advancing the rights of the disabled through the Courts.
Our goal is to maximize each individual's rights under the law while supporting them through the emotional turmoil that becoming disabled and bringing an insurance claim can engender.
At Riemer & Associates, our New York disability attorneys are committed to:
- Providing top quality, innovative legal representation that is also caring and supportive of each client's unique circumstances;
- Building client relationships based on mutual candor, respect and trust;
- Monitoring, on a daily basis, all relevant legal developments under ERISA;
- Advancing the rights of people with disabilities by effecting change in the existing case law; and
- Educating the public through our sister website, www.disabilityclaims.com , which provides helpful information on disability insurance issues. We also maintain a blog that provides helpful tips to both claimants and lawyers, www.longtermdisabilitylawblog.com .
Scott M. Riemer has been selected by his peers and the media as a New York Super Lawyer in each year since 2006.