Worried About Leaving Your Job and Going on Disability? Our disability lawyers win more than 9 out of 10 of the claims we File. We take charge of the disability process, guiding our professional and executive clients every step of the way.
Feeling Powerless Fighting Your Disability Claim Denial? Our disability lawyers win a very high percentage of our appeals. We change the claim dynamic and file comprehensive appeals.
Worried Your Insurer Will Terminate Your Disability Benefits?
Our disability lawyers protect the disability benefits of hundreds of professional and executive clients each and every month.
DISABILITY ATTORNEYS SERVING METROPOLITAN NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY, AND CONNECTICUT
Riemer & Associates is a New York City firm of disability attorneys with over 25 years of experience representing disabled professionals and executives. Our disability lawyers serve clients throughout the Tri-State Area of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
When you hire the disability attorneys at Riemer & Associates you do so because you require high-end representation. You want individualized attention combined with a culture of service. We recognize this desire, and have structured our practice to satisfy this need. If we were an airline, you as our client would be flying first class.
We take the time to listen to your needs. We then do whatever it takes to make your life and the lives of your family easier. We have obtained tens of millions of dollars in benefits, settlements and judgments for our clients. Our disability lawyers achieve exceptional results and provide the high-end service our clients expect by:
- singularly focusing on the needs of our clients and making their success our priority;
- hiring the most qualified employees and focusing on employee development;
- running a state-of-the-art paperless office;
- working cohesively as a team of attorneys and paralegals;
- keeping daily track of all legal developments in the field;
- developing unparalleled expertise in the disability issues of all major disabling illnesses and the job requirements of the various professions and executive positions;
- and working daily with all of the major insurance companies.
We represent clients from a broad range of industries, including the financial and securities industry, the insurance industry, the publishing industry, the advertising industry, drug companies, universities, and the medical, legal, dental and accounting professions. Among our clients are fellow lawyers, prominent doctors, investment bankers, chief executive officers, and even former insurance company executives.
Our clients suffer from a wide array of injuries and illnesses. We have clients suffering from multiple sclerosis, various forms of cancer, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, Lyme disease, bipolar disorder, Parkinson’s disease, various back, shoulder, neck and knee injuries, rheumatoid arthritis, heart disease, migraine headaches, head injuries, tinnitus, acoustic neuroma, depression, anxiety, vision and hearing impairments, Meniere’s disease, carpal tunnel syndrome, IBS, and numerous other illnesses.
Our clients have claims against all of the major disability insurance companies for Long Term Disability benefits, including UNUMProvident, MetLife, CIGNA, The Hartford, Prudential, Aetna, Liberty Mutual, Sun Life, Standard, Massachusetts Mutual, Northwestern Mutual, AIG, Axa Equitable, Matrix, Guardian, Berkshire, Reliastar, Lincoln Financial, Assurant, First Reliance, Reliance Standard, Principal, Sedgwick, DMS, and Mutual of Omaha.
Our mission is to provide high-end service that maximizes our clients’ long term disability benefits and addresses the unique needs of professionals and executives. To accomplish this, we singularly focus on disability law and foster a culture of compassion, service and excellence.
- Providing top quality, innovative legal representation that addresses each client’s unique circumstances;
- Building client relationships based on mutual candor, respect and trust;
- Monitoring, on a daily basis, all relevant legal developments under ERISA;
- Advancing the rights of people with disabilities by effecting change in the existing case law; and
- Educating the public through our sister website, www.disabilityclaims.com, which provides helpful information on disability insurance issues. We also maintain a blog that provides helpful tips to both claimants and lawyers, long term disability blog.
- Law Student Scholarship Program