Although dealing with the insurance company may seem overwhelming, there are several things you can do to help protect your disability benefits.
- Carefully preparing the claimant update forms;
- Helping your doctor prepare the physician update forms;
- Preparing for in-person or telephonic interviews;
- Preparing for “independent” testing; and
- Preparing for the transition from the “own occupation” phase of benefits to the “any occupation” phase of your claim.
This 11-page guide will help you understand the types of requests insurers typically make while continuously evaluating your claim. The guide also will provide useful tips to help ensure your disability benefits remain uninterrupted.
To download your copy, fill out the form on this page. You will be off to a great start.
Need help now? Speak with our Client Services Specialist. Call 212-297-0700.